Form CPO-PQR Solution
Starting Sept 30, 2012, CFTC has introduced a new form CPO-PQR. This report is a new complex financial reporting form required to be filed by SEC registered Commodity Pool Operators either annually or quarterly, depending on the size and type of adviser.
CPO-PQR will require the Pool Operator to gather, extract, scrub, validate and report complex data including:
● Beneficial Ownership
● Among others
● Our form CPO-PQR solution addresses the above requirements by providing a web based, work flow oriented tool. The tool lets you complete the CPO-PQR form store the required details and then create an e-File to be sent to NFA.
● Additionally, data audits become easy because of built in data mart that lets you evaluate and receive signoffs on individual sections of the form.
Key Features & Capabilities
● Form CPO-PQR reporting – including a draft for review and final formats for review and submission via XML
● Audit trail for underlying data relating to a Form CPO-PQR report
● Documentation of methodologies and assumptions which are included in the filing
● Ability for clients to provide overrides for question responses and document additional methodologies
● Reporting process that minimizes your operational burden, while the investment manager maintains fund data ownership and filing responsibility